My cousin on New years eve reminded us (as we met for the 2nd year, every weekend, for family devotion from across the globe) the importance of reminding ourselves of the goodness of God, how He has sustained us and how we must write down what God has done for us.
It was an awesome reminder, I decided immediately that as much as there are is so much to thank God for, I must pen down what impacted us most.
give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV
- The year 2021 in general, a great year.
- God’s unwavering provision in everything we have and received
- Physical church services and meeting regularly with God’s family
- Our faith as a family is Jesus that grew and our ability to understand scripture deeper
- Our two sons continue to serve at church with much joy
- Being able to stay together as a family
- Our family devotion that we began in March 2020 continued through 2021 with many family members and those connected to the family growing in the Lord
- Meeting many new neighbors and new friends and the love and joy shared
- Placed our entire trust in God’s protection from the virus
- Family vacation opportunities
- Our second son receives university entrance at a good university
- Recovery in business and some staff who left us pre 2019 rejoining us
- The highest sales turnover in the company history.
As we look back, we can surely count our blessings, we truly have been blessed.
We have begun a new year, God surely has His plan in place and we need to cling to His teaching and move forward in confidence.
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.Isaiah 43:18-19 NIV